A new month brings with it the opportunity for new adventures. February has a lot in store for me on top of the work and crafting that will surely occur this month, I’ll be heading to Southern California for a few days at Disneyland with my housemates. It’ll be the first trip I’ve made there in a decade, and I’m super excited to get my Disney on. We return from Disney on a Wednesday, and the very next day I head to Stitches West 2019 where I’ll be working with the delightful folks over at Erin Lane Bags!
Speaking of Stitches West, this is the perfect opportunity to start compiling my shopping list! I’m fortunate to have friends in the fiber arts community who feel compelled to share amazing patterns with me, and they never cease to enable.
What I’m currently working on:
What I’ve been wearing the past few weeks:
Last but certainly not least, here is my beginning of the month queue check:
- Starting Point by Joji Locatelli (In Progress)
- Garter Stitch Baby Kimono by Joji Locatelli (In Progress)
- Victorian Knit-Along Scarf by Franklin Habit
- Need to check and see if I have yarn in stash for this.
- Worsted Boxy by Joji Locatelli
- Just ordered a shipment of Louet Gems Worsted in Black for this pattern. Can’t wait to get started!
- Ribbon Wrap by illitilli
- Definitely on my shopping list for Stitches West 2019, probably something from Neighborhood Fiber Co.
- Aumangea Pullover by Francoise Danoy
- Also on the shopping list for Stitches West, no clue which vendors I’ll check out for this one.
- Need to do some math as well, the largest size in the pattern is for a 40″ chest (and the pattern calls for 4 inches of negative ease too!) but I’m a 46″ chest and not necessarily a fan of negative ease.
- Simple House Slippers by Simone A.
- Hertenvos by Stephen West
- Another item that is potentially on my shopping list for Stitches West 2019.
- Beeswax Hat by Amy van de Laar
- Dangling Conversation by Mindy Ross